Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wedding at IOI Marriot, 11th Nov 2007

.

This is probably the most Beautiful wedding decoration I ever perform in. It reminds me of winter sonata. Well, a picture speaks a thousand words, these are the scenes:



It turned the old fashion ballroom into winter

.

They even bring in dry trees to make it more winter-like
.

And of course, Ice along the red carpet
.

Looks like Snowing
.

The entrance too~~!
.

Dinner at Marriot Cafe before the show
.

I had nice Fish & chips with carrot milk
.

Red wine Session for performers during break time
.

Winter Sonata
.
.
.

1 comment:

et Shuben™ said...

Thanks for sharing dude.

Walao, you guys seem like damn "pro" man! I am Mandarin and Cantonese speaking emcee for wedding dinner in Klang Valley hotels. This month is a busy month huh?

I work with/for Stephen Foong, wedding planner in town.